Aptos thread lifting is a minimally invasive cosmetic procedure used to lift sagging skin on the face and neck. The procedure involves inserting special threads into the skin to create a support structure that lifts and tightens the skin. Aptos thread lifting can be used to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and drooping skin on the face and neck. The results of the procedure are immediate and can last for up to 2 years.
What is Aptos Thread Lifting?
Aptos thread lifting is a combination of surgical threads and methods of installation. it has been invented by dr. Marlen Sulamanidze in 1996 and developed by doctors: George and Konstantin Sulamanidze. Being at the forefront of technological development helped us meet patients’ ever-expanding expectations: minimal recovery time, and immediate and natural results.
Throughout our history quality has been our trademark. APTOS heritage counts up to 30 threads and more than 50 methods shared worldwide via selected professional distribution partners. APTOS threads and methods have obtained 18 patents of which 8 are international.
Threads are absorbable and permanent single-use sutures, used for the fixation of subdermal tissues in an elevated position. Aptos thread lift is a popular procedure to achieve facial & body refreshment and improve skin quality without having to undergo surgery and the problem of scarring. The procedure is called a minimally invasive with a minimum of downtime.
What are the advantages of Aptos thread lifting?
Advantages of Aptos methods:
- Minimally invasive procedure
- under the local anesthesia
- Takes about 15 – 20 minutes
- Immediately evident results
- Minimum of downtime
- New collagen growth
- Increased microcirculation
- Long-term effect
What is so special about the thread method?
Nano Excellence is a universal resorbable thread with multidirectional, specially designed barbs for armoring and revitalization. Once inserted in soft tissues, Nano Excellence stimulates new collagen growth, that generates healthy new skin. Nano Excellence can be used for armoring and rejuvenation of various parts of the face, neck, and body. The efficient design of Nano Excellence tightens the skin in the entire treatment area.
- P(LA/CL+HA) thread with barbs USP 2/0, EP 3, 80mm – 10pcs
- Round tip hollow needle 21Gx70mm, straight – 10pcs
- Round tip hollow needle 23Gx80mm, straight – 1pcs
- Lancet point needle 18Gx40mm, straight – 1pcs
- Removable needle attachment
What are the known advantages of New Generation Threads, P(LA/CL)HA threads?
P(LA/CL)HA threads have a more favorable effect on the skin within 14-60 days period after implantation:
- The thickness of the capsule is more stable, that fits into the normal course of encapsulation of the material, with less inflammatory reaction. It means that the rehabilitation period passes faster.
- Elastin begins producing intensively at an earlier stage allowing observing visible improvements soon after implantation.
- The earlier activation of collagenases promotes early recovery, and an increase in the density, strength, and elasticity of the aging dermis.
- A shorter rehabilitation period and faster favorable results were observed.
Why do you need Aptos thread lifting?
If you are concerned about the effects of aging on your face, neck, and body. You want to return to youthful beauty with minimal intervention in a natural way. This is the best thread lifting that comes with rejuvenating effect without surgery or traditional invasive methods. It gives you a natural appearance that is not obvious to others. The procedure is less painful and faster recovery. Book a FREE consultation with us today to understand more about Aptos Thread-lifting treatment.